Massivit is a young company building on a rich legacy of industry innovation. Founded by Gershon Miller, a pioneer of wide format printing & 3D printing, Massivit is rapidly expanding the possibilities of large-format 3D printing.
Their team of visionary co-founders and printing innovators is breaking new ground with revolutionary products that bring eye-catching, super-size 3D displays into the world of advertising, retail and entertainment.
SHAPING THE FUTURE OF SUPER-SIZE PRINTING
Whether you’re looking to create profitable new revenue streams for your current print business, expand your 3D printing firm’s competitiveness or digitalize your fabrication process, Massivit adds profitable new dimensions to your business.
Start offering an unlimited range of creative 3D displays for advertising, retail & entertainment application.
Every step of the way, from installation, training and operation – we support you in your adoption of super-size, 3D printing.
Re-print the rules of the game...
The Massivit 1800 is fast, productive and ultimately more profitable. It employs groundbreaking Gel Dispensing Printing technology to deliver incredible productivity, awesome results and massive profitability.
It’s one big act to follow.
Gel Dispensing Printer (GDP)
- Dispensing continues photopolymer gel strings, and instant polymerization
- X-Y-Z movement system, that defines the location of the dispensing, layer by layer.
- Dispenser ejects the gel string by pressure from Archimedes' screw
- Tip defines volume of the gel string
- Instant solidification using UV led curing.
- Due to gel’s relative solidity, and the instant curing, there is very little need for support structures; The layers support each other.
- Once printing is done, no need for post processing (curing, heating, etc.)